vrijdag 1 oktober 2010

Every woman has her breaking point!






Hiii!

Here is my outfit of yesterday.. (in sunshineeeee baby!) Didn't had any time to place them, so that's why I am placing them now.. Yesterday I had the best night! Hahah. Like you might know, every thursday there is a basement party here at our accomodation! Because today we didn't had to go to school, we decided to play some games and have some drinks before going to the basement! We had sooo much fun! Made some ridiculous webcam pictures I am nót going to show here haha and we laughed so hard haha! The basement was also very nice.. Met some new people, played some pool and had the best time! After the basement me and 2 girls wanted to party and we went to club black and continue the party..

I am so glad for all the new people I am meeting here! Being here make you realize which people really love you and which ones don't care that much.. So here is some big love for the people at home who love me and for the new people I am meeting here in Denmark.

What was my outfit yesterday?
Dress - Zara
Striped cardigan - Vila
Worker boots - Fotex
Watch - Asos

Today was just a relaxing day where I had to make things for school, so no interesting outfit photos today haha.
xoxo, Femm.

2 opmerkingen: