maandag 25 oktober 2010

Copenhagen, jeg elsker dig!


Hello there!

Well, i am back from an amazing trip to Copenhagen! Wow, what a beautiful city is that! Hihi. Like I told you before, I went to Copenhagen with my mom.. We went by airplane, the first picture is made in the sky hihi.
We were very lucky, because the weather was really nice the past few days. It was freezing, but the sun was shining, so that was nice.. In the evenings it started to rain, but that didn't matter that much..
My mom and I did a lot of fun things.. Ofcourse we strolled around at the Stroget, the main shopping street, did a lot of shopping hihi. You will see my results later.. We visited the palace and we saw the changing of the Guards, we did a boat trip, also very nice, because my feet were soar from all the walking, so it was nice to sit for a minute haha. We went to Nyhavn, with all the colored houses, we eat at the most cutest places and drank chai latte on a heated terrace. My mom and me also went to a building called Rundtaarn, we had to walk a lot of stairs, but when we were at the top, we had the most beautiful view over Copenhagen! We went to Tivoli, that is one of the oldest amusement parks in Europe I believe, and it was right in the middle of the centre.. So weird haha! But everything there was in a Halloween theme, so there were pumpkins all over!
C0penhagen is also a very beautiful city, with very old buildings and a lot of stories! Very interesting to see and to hear those stories!

It was so stupid to say goodbye to my mom again, I am seeing her (and the rest of my family and friends) again in the Christmas holiday, in 2 months, but we had the best time in Copenhagen. Had so much fun and had really a good time! Thankyou mommy!!

xoxo F.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hooi! Wat coooool om te lezen :D echt leuk! Ik heb je kaartje vandaag gehad, vet lief! Leuk dat jullie de boottocht hebben gedaan en die toren! Ik weet welke dat is ^__^. Chai latte? Is dat thee met melk? Chai is in tsjechie thee! :D Of is het iets anders! En was jullie hotel enzo leuk? Cool dat jullie ook naasr tivoli zijn geweest! Ben benieuwd wat je allemaal hebt geshopt hihi. We mailen! xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen