maandag 1 november 2010

Promise breaker on a fashion diet..


hahah, I am terrible.. Sorry for not posting anything again on my blog.. Have been very busy with school. Last week was the deadline week, with the final presentation of everything and stuff.. So that is why! Sorry! ahaha.

First I am going to say something, that I will keep up and where I will not break my promise.. If so, everybody knows that I am a promise breaker BIG TIME! Hahah. Me and my roomie are on a fashion diet.. Last month I bought tooo much clothes, and she did as well.. So we decided that november would be a month with NO shopping at all! So no new clothes! It will be hard.. But here in Denmark, we do not have work or anything, so we have to live from our savings.. Don't like doing that.. That is also why I do not want to buy that much clothes anymore! So wish me luck haha!

Today we started with a new course, namely manufactering.. I thought this is so much fun! This is a course for two weeks, where we have to make the basic things, like a pocket, chuffs, colars, shirts and zippers and stuff.. Very excited to do that!

What was I wearing today?
(Sweat)pants : Zara
White tee : COS
Blazer : h&m
Wedges : Zara
Jewelry : accessorize - river island - fashionfinds.

See you sooon! Hihi.
xoxo F.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel leuk meid, wat een aparte broek :)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gaaf outfit, mooie foto's! Vooral je blazer vind ik erg tof!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. 'die blazer!

    is die ook verkrijbaar in de online shop van h&m? ik zoek namelijk tijden naar zo'n blazer (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen