dinsdag 23 november 2010

Living in a winter wonderland..


This morning Jessica and I woke up.. And we saw a WHITE world! Hahah, it was so weird to see.. I looked out of the window and I was like whaat? What is this? hahaha. And it was snowing sooo hard! The most terrible thing was that I needed to go to school haha! But luckily i survived! Making the pictures was TOO COLD! You can probably see my squeezing my hands! Hahah. And as much as I hate the cold and the snow and getting wet and everything, i looove how it looks.. Everything is so nice and white and beautiful.. This afternoon i just looked out of the window, to look at the snow! Hahah I know, very nerdy! But i think it is very beautiful!

My outfit for today:
Denim blouse - Zara
White blouse - Monki
Black skinny jeans - h&m
Shoes - Sasha shoes
Scarve - h&m

xoxo, Femke.

2 opmerkingen: