zaterdag 6 november 2010

Invest in love!

(source: thischicksgotstyle)

i love, want and NEED this faux fur jacket from the Lanvin for h&m collection! I loooove it!! Unlike other bloggers, I do not lóve the complete Lanvin collection.. I expected more, because I always love Lanvin, but I do not think the collection is thát special.. Ofcourse there are some fantastic dresses.. But for example, I háte all the shoes, really think they're ugly.. But that is only my opinion hihi. And if I do not like it, I don't have to buy it! But this jacket i LOVE! Really want this.. Am looking for a perfect faux fur jacket for a while now and this one is PERFECT.. Really love it, so maybe this will end up in my closet.. Hopefully! The 23rd of November will be a fashion hunting day! Hahha. And hopefully I can get one in my size.. Keeping my fingers crossed!

xoxox Femke.

ps. yeaaaa, i KNOW that I am on a fashion diet, but me and my friend made an exeption for the Lanvin for h&m collection, because this is an one time opportunity! So, dont blame me! Hihi.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten