donderdag 18 november 2010

I will never say never, i will fight till forever!


And yet again, another apology for neglacting my blog! Hahah. Everyday, me and Jessica want to take pictures, but it is sooo cold outside and when we are inside, in our warm room, it is so damn hard to go outside again! Hahah. that is the reason for today's boring pictures in our corridor! Hopefully tomorrow we well find the strength to shoot some pictures outside! In the cold hahah..

At school it is SO boring, we have a project called 'sustainable design' and I never had such boring classes.. During a lecture yesterday, I almost fell asleep. NEVER had that before! Hahah, so I am not very motivated for school.. Going to have a drink with my girls tonight, to have a good time and forget about the project.. Eventough that project is a project of 3 weeks.. The times we can party and we can have a good times, are the best times! So i'll enjoy those and quickly forget about the boring classes.. I came to Denmark for the good times and those I am going to enjoy!!

What was I wearing today?
Blouse - Vintage
Grey top - h&m
Skinny jeans - Gstar
Heels - h&m

Enjoy ur night ;),
xoxo Femke.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig blousje!! En de heels zijn ook supermooi, ik heb ze ook en ben er echt heel erg blij mee.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super leuke outfit! En zet hem op he, straks heb je misschien weer wat leukere colleges!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen