woensdag 10 november 2010

Cold breeze..


The weather in Denmark is really unbelievable.. Yesterday it was SNOWING! yea, i am not joking! It is ridiculous, its the 10th of November! haha. Today it was freeeezing! So I was wearing my warm and coosy knitted cardigan! Ofcourse with a jacket, but took it off for the pictures!

Today was the final day of our course manufactering.. Friday we have an evaluation, and we have time to finish the last things and make them perfect, but today I was a good a ready.. Really enjoyed the course! We made skirts, blouses, pockets, sleeves and tees from jersey fabric.. We used all sorts of machines and learned all kinds of techniques.. Really nice to learn and ofcourse to do! But unfortunately I do not have those machines at home or have access to such machines somewhere.. But it is nice to know!
Jessica and me bought some nice fabric and Friday we are going to make our own scarve.. Ofcourse that is not a complicated thing to make haha, but I am curious how it is going to look! Ofcourse I will show you the result when it's finished!!

My outfit for today was really simple..
Knitted cardigan from the Monki,
White tee from COS,
Black skinny jeans from the h&m,
Wedge booties from my beloved and missed Zara (there are NO zara's here in Denmark!! Only 1 in Kopenhagen, but that is like 4 hours away from here.. So I miss you very much, Zara!)

Enjoy your night! I will enjoy mine in bed with tea, cookies and sex and the city episodes! Hihi.
xoxo Femke.

5 opmerkingen: