dinsdag 2 november 2010

Raindrops keep falling on my head



Hi lovelies!

I know I sound like an old woman when I say this, but I loooove the autumn. The nature is soo lovely! And it looks like it is even more beautiful here, than back home in Holland. The trees have the most beautiful colors ever and everythings is nice! Hihih.
EXCEPT the rain! Haaaate that! Ohmygod.. Jessica and me wanted to make pictures, but it rained.. So we waited and waited.. But it never stopped! That is why the pictures are taking while it was raining! Haha. I was freeeezing! And that is also that reason why my blouse looks so puffy on some pictures.

But what was I wearing?
White blouse - Monki (love the fact that back is longer than front!)
Skirt - h&m
Headband - h&m
Jewelry - Asos - accessorize - gifts
Boots - Fotex

xoxo Femke.

2 opmerkingen: