donderdag 4 november 2010

Every happens for a reason.. But it takes some time to know that!


Hi lovelies,
don't you just love the painting in the pictures.. It is at my school and I love it! Every time I walk by, I look at it.. Think it very special for a school to have such beautiful art. Haha! Yea, you probably think blablablaaa, but I do like it!

I just came back from the gym and EVERYTHING in my body is soar! Hahah. So this is yet again, a very short message.. I'm sorry! Am going to bed in a few minutes I think..

My outfit:
Cardigan - VILA
Dress - Zara
Flats - Zara
Hat - h&m

I just love the combination of a sexy femine dress with the oversized chunky cardigan!
Good night,
xoxo Femke.

1 opmerking:

  1. Superleuk weer chick! Je vest is echt moooi! :) Het lijkt me echt leuk een keer te meeten als je weer in NL bent haha, je lijkt me zo'n leuke meid!!
    Ik vroeg me trouwens af of jij een digitale of spiegelreflex camera gebruikt??

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen