donderdag 7 oktober 2010

Playing hide and seek.










What a beautiful day today! The sun was shining, I could go outside without my jacket on.. It was looovely! Hihi. Still a little bit summer in the autumn.. Because the autumn really is starting to begin.. Yesterday it was raining cats and dogs, so we had lost hope.. But today was so lovely! Really enjoyed it and sat outside with the girls! These pictures were taken by Jessica, sometimes you can see her shadows on the pictures haha.

Today me and my classmate finished the short we were working on. So proud! Will show you pictures later!! It is a green corduroy short with a high waist.. For two girls how (almost) never sat behind the sewing machine, it really turned out beautiful! Really proud of us! Hihih.

What was I wearing today?
Jacket - h&m
Short - Weekday vintage
Striped top - h&m
Booties - Fotex
Belt - Monki

Am going to party tonight! Birthday of sweet girl here! Hihi.
xoxoF.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten