dinsdag 19 oktober 2010

Start everyday with a smile, and get it over with..


Hi lovelies!

First of all, i am SO sorry for neglacting my blog for so long.. Hahah, I know, it was only a week, but it seems so long.. A few things have happened in my 'personal life', so I didn't feel like updating my blog..
But I am back.. At least, for today! Haha. I have been home in Holland for 4 days now, and tomorrow I am flying back to Denmark. This time with my mom, we are going to Kopenhagen for 4 days! I am sooo excited! That will be shopping and sight seeing for 4 days with my mom! Really can't wait! Hihih. I am hearing from everybody that Kopenhagen is amazing, so finally I am seeing that myself!!
So am absent for 5 more days.. Sunday I will be back and promise to post every day!

These 4 days home were also very nice.. Saw family and friends again and get to catch up with them! Very nice! It is nice to see how many really love you and care about you! Eventhough some things in life are not going to way you always want them to go, you always can rely on your family and friends!
Today I was at one of my best friends and she made some pictures of me.. They have a dog, and she also wanted to be on the picture haha. So the first picture is my together with the cute dog!

What was I wearing?
Shoulderblazer - Vero Moda
Tee - Zara
Short + belt - Zara
Booties - Fotex.

Talk to you later!
xoxo F.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten