dinsdag 14 december 2010

and I wonder if I ever cross your mind..


Ohmygod, today was COLD! So making this pictures was a real hell!! Hahaha. Me and Jessica were actually freezing and when we came home, it took a long time before we were warm again! Hahaha. But the park where we made these pictures was really nice, so it was kind of worth it..
Today was my day off, but these two weeks before Christmas I have a project at school I really like.. It is Merchandise management, and like the name already explains, it is about managing merchandise in the stores and headquarters.. So very interesting!

I am wearing black and white again today.. Really love that combination, am a big fan of black clothing haha! Last I was thinking about it and I was talking with a few girls about clothing.. And in every single outfit I wear, there is always a black item in the outfit! Hahaha.

Today I was wearing:
Black cardigan : h&m
White tee : COS
Grey pants : Zara
Black hat : h&m
Booties : Fotex

Enjoy your night.. I am going to enjoy mine with a cup of hot choco and episodes of Sex and the city!

With love, Femke.

ps. There is one kind of blurry picture, this was taken by accident! Hahah. Jessica was going to make a picture, but then the camera fell out of her hands, and this happened! Hahah, thought the result was pretty funny, so I placed it! X.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten