donderdag 9 december 2010

It goes on and on and on..


Menn, today i REALLY got frustrated by the stupid snow.. I had to go to school with my bike. And normally i do this in like 15 minutes.. But today.. OMG! It was slippery as hell, almost fell a few times, it was scary as HELL! Againnn.. I am so sick and tired of the snow.. Eventhough i LOVELOVE the nature and trees and everything being this white.. It doesn't win from the hate! Hahah. Yea, i KNOW i spoke about this yesterday aswell, but i am just really frustrated with it haha.

I really like 'playing' with different clothing styles.. Yesterday I was kind of tough with my military jacket and boots.. Today I am more classic with the red lipstick, black sweater and white blouse.. When people ask me to define my style, I never know a 'good' answer to that.. I do not think my style can be defined in a few words.. It changes frequently I think.. Being in Denmark also influences me.. I lovelovelove the Danish/Scandinavian style so much! Sometimes when I walk at school, i just stare at some girls haha. Also the boys here are só well dressed! Really love that about this country.. It is unbelievable! Hihi. So that also influences me ofcourse.. What is your 'style'?

What was I wearing today?
Black sweater - h&m (old)
White blouse underneath - Monki
Grey skinny - h&m
Boots - Fotex

Tonight I have a christmas dinner/party here at our place, so I will get dressed for that! Have this new amazing oneshouldered dress!! Will show you later how it looks! Enjoy your night!

Love, F.

1 opmerking: