woensdag 8 december 2010

Yesterday has already passed, today is a new day!


Hi lovelies!

How are youuuu?? I am fine, even though i keep on neglacting my blog!! SORRY! hihi. The last two weeks were very boring, so I also had not much to talk about.. We had a very boring project at school, called sustainable design!! And we didn't have to go to school, so we sat at home all day.. Very boring! So I didn't wear very special clothing haha. We did have some fun things in the past two weeks, thankgod for that! It was some girls birthday, so we went out for dinner somewhere! Really had much fun with all the girls! Also we had a party from our school, TEKO! Also had a BLAST! Hihih. And ofcourse had a few partys!! Still having much fun here with all my girls and all.. But also I am REALLY looking forward to go home!! At the 18th of December I am returning to Holland for two weeeks and i really cán't wait!!!! Hihih :D..

I really love the military trend that is going on at this moment.. I love the green colour and also love the 'toughness' of this trend.. So when I first layed my eyes on this military parka jacket thing, I fell in looooove! But unfortunately it still was november, and as some of you can remember, November was fashion diet month for me and Jessica! But it still was in my mind after a while and when it was the first of December, I decided to buy it! Hahaha! And today was the first time i wore it, and I loove it! What do you think about it??

My outfit?
Parka jacket - Gina Tricot
Striped top - Zara
Black short - Vero Moda (old!)
Belt - Pieces
Booties - Fotex

ps.. Dont you just love the snowy nature? Hihih, i love to loook at it.. But to walk and bike in it.. Aaahh terrible! Really, everything I have to go somewhere on my bike, i think i am going to dieee! I get nervous and sweaty and all.. Hahaha, screaming a lot! Really, HATE IT! Never fall/fell though, but i should better not jinx that!! Do you like/love or hate the snow?
pps. do not look at my red head.. IT WAS FREEZING!

xoxo.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, je ziet er supermooi uit meid! Vooral dat jasje is echt geweldigggg.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. heel erg leuk! En wat een mooie omgeving :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat een super leuk jasje en die short staat er mooi bij. moet toch vaker zoiets aan durven doen. en heerlijk vooruitzicht dat je straks even terug kan naar Nederland.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen