donderdag 16 december 2010

Life is a gift and I am still unpacking it..


Hi there!
Hahah, this is/was the most terrible place to take pictures, I KNOW! It was snowing outside and it was already starting to get dark, so we wanted to take pictures in 'our' basement.. But when we got there, the door was locked.. So no pictures in the basement.. We searched for another place to take pictures, but everything and everywhere it was ugly!! Hahaha. So this was the result HAHA.

Today was my last day of school.. I had a presentation of my project from Merchandise Management.. And this afternoon I had VACATION! Yeeeahhh! Saturday I am going home, back to Holland! Very excited!
Tonight we are going to party with the girls, because the other girls are already leaving tomorrow!

My outfit of today?
Denim blouse, chino pants and black cardigan - Zara
Booties - Fotex
Jewelry - Asos and gifts.

xoxo Femke.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I prefer this kind of trousers in combination with another kind of shirt! They're very very nice :)
    Come to my blog if you want, you're welcome :)
    Kisses

    http://haiundisperatobisognodichanel.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. super leuk dat spijker met die broek :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen