donderdag 8 juli 2010

Barcelona, I LOVE YOU!












During our vacation, we also spend one day in Barcelona. I LOVE that city! Damn.. We joined an organized tour, so first we went to the football stadion, 'Camp Nou'. My boyfriend is a big soccer fan (and player), so he was reaaaly excited to go here. This was for him what shopping is for me. Hihi. He told me how happy he was to be there and how beautiful he thought it was. That made me also really happy. Hihi, seeing him happy, made me happy. Although I enjoyed the stadion also. It was reaaly big and impressive!! We were aloud to go almost everywhere, to the dressing rooms of the visiter players, in the pressrooms, the catacombe (or something like that hihi), we even were aloud to sit in the dug-out.. The only thing we couldn't do was stepping on the field.. We also took a look in the museum, with all the prizes FC Barcelona won.. Really impressive!

After the stadion, we went to the city. It was really beautiful. Lovely buildings and looovely shops! Ofcourse I visited the Zara.. Unfortunately we only had one and a half our in the city.. After spending some time in the Zara, we decided to get a Subway sandwich and eat it at a beautiful square.. When walking to the Subway, I saw a TOPSHOP STORE!! like omygod.. But because of the time, we couldn't go in... Otherwise we would miss our bus.. I literally could cry!! If I didn't went to the Zara, I could go to the Topshop.. Well, I really loved Barcelona, so I will definetly come back!! Then I will visit Topshop and buy everything in it! Haha.

Finally, we went to a fountain show.. Nice for 5 minutes, but it lasted like one hour!! Way to long.. Luckily the view was AMAZING!! We looked over Barcelona, really nice..

Really loved this day.. It was a long and warm day, but it was worth it! Barcelona, I will be back!!
Xoxo, Femke.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. schat wat een super vakantie moet dit geweest zijn! toen wij in barca waren zijn we niet met zo'n tour gegaan, maar alleen en ik had dus wel tijd voor topshop. en geloof mij, hij valt ECHT tegen als je in de topshop in londen geweest bent ;).

    so you don't have to cry about it darlinn'.

    much lovee. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen