donderdag 15 juli 2010

Say ahh!










I haven't even told you! I bought my dream wedges from the Zara! Hihi. Yesterday I spend the day with a friend of mine and ofcourse we went shopping.. In the zara I found these wedges, I have been wanting for a looong time. And they were in sale!! So double happiness for me, hihi. I didn't doubted a second and bought it.. Also bought a very nice dress, that I will show you later..

Today I saw another friend.. Haven't seen here after returning from vacation yet, so we had a lot to talk about. Had much fun hihi.

This was what I was wearing today;
Wedges : Zara (L).
Skinny jeans : Vero Moda
Top : Mango
Blazer : H&M.

xoxo, Femke.
ps, the title of this blog is because I am listening to that song from Trey Songz, loooove him and his songs!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Whaaaaat heb jij die wedges nog weten te bemachtigen? WAAR??? Oh ik ben jaloers, maar natuurlijk ook wel blij voor jou :)
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. yeaah we had a lot of fun today :).

    xoxo your' bestie (a)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. and ofcourse i love your outfit, but i already said that yesterday i thought ;)..

    muchos loveos. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hahaha :D
    ik heb ze gekocht in groningen zara!! ;)..
    maar dit was ook het laatste paar! hahaha.

    enn Cannn, thankyouuu hunnn (A)

    XOX.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen