maandag 26 juli 2010

Second call!




I went to Bataviastad again today.. Two weeks ago I had a jobinterview there and I was invited to come over for another conversation! This time I met another man. He told me what was expected of me and what I my function would be if I was going to work there.. Don't know if I really liked what he told me.. Because it is all about numbers and turnovers and stuff.. And I want a function that has something to do with styling or visual merchandising.. So I need to think about if I want this.. And ofcourse if théy want me! You'll be hearing from me..

My outfit?
Blouse -h&m
Pants - Vero Moda
Shoes -Zara

xoxo, Femke.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke outfit! Hoe maak jij je schoenen schoon? Ik heb ze net een week en ze zijn al supervuil..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw heel mooi, je blouse is liefde! xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie outfit! De blouse sowieso haha, die heb ik ook. Die broek is ook prachtig, ik wil al heel lang zo'n soort broek.. Toch maar eens scoren binnenkort!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuk! Blouse staat je erg mooi, ik heb dezelfde in het zwart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooie outtfit! Die wedges blijven awesome.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen