maandag 19 juli 2010

Find your love!











The soundtrack of today is 'find your love' from Drake.. I love this song very much and listen it thousand times a day hihi. That is why I named this blog after the song.. Ofcourse I do not need to find my love, already found it (but you already know, talk much about my boyfriend, I apologize haha!).. But I love this song.. So listen to it yourself!!

I am making a photo album of my vacation photos.. I always do that, because when I want to think about the amazing vacations I always have, I only have to look at my photobooks and the memories come.. So I am going to continue with my photo album.. Probably outside, because the weather is lovely again!

My outfit;
Skirt - h&m
Top - h&m
Vest - h&m
Bracelet - h&m
Shoes - Zara

Enjoy your day lovelies!
xoxo, Femke.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauuw, heel mooi weer :)! Je bent ook een knap meisje, zeg. En vakantiefoto's kijken is inderdaad altijd zoooo leuk, goed idee om een 'tastbaar' fotoalbum te maken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hihih dankje! jij bent echt lief met je commentaar enzo :$

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke outfit! Ik vind jouw stijltje super, dus ik volg je! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Erg mooi rokje en leuk gecombineerd met dat topje en die vest. Je schoenen vind ik ook geweldig, al zien ze er erg warm uit voor dit weer, ik draag liever slippertjes enzo nu :).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen