donderdag 29 juli 2010

Hot air balloons






Since I was a little girl, I was fasinated by hot air balloons.. And it is a wish of mine, to take a ride on it some day.. I have always dreamed that my boyfriend is going to ask me to marry him when we are in a hot-air balloon. Hahah, this will probably will always be a dream, because my boyfriend told me yesterday that he never wants to go in a hot-air balloon.. That sucks! Haha.
But once a year there are festivities at a place called Joure and there are so many hot-air balloons.. In all different kinds of shapes, colours and sizes! I always visited it with my parents, but last year and this year I went with my boyfriend! Yesterday was the day it started again.. So I was very excited to go. We went to looking from a viaduct, to get a better overall view.. It should begin at 6 o'clock.. But because I had to work and we had to eat, we went there at 7.. We waited and waited.. But no hot-air balloon in the air.. There were lots of people at the viaduct and slowely some people went home again.. After waiting almost two hours, Jeffrey and I also decided to go.. And we didn't saw any balloon.. Unfortunately! Still don't know why there where now balloons in the air, probably because it was too windy! Now I have to wait till next year....

Xoxo, Femke.

ps my outfit?
Jersey blazer - Vila
Skinny jeans - h&m
Sequins top - h&m
My beloved Zara wedges,
and the sunglasses I've got from my BF!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke outfit! Vind je blazer echt prachtig! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Toen ik gister samen met mijn bf mijn hondje aan het uitlaten was, zag ik ook al die geweldige luchtballonnen! En ik baalde er echt super erg van dat ik geen camera bij me had om er foto's van te maken. Het zag er echt super cool uit.

    Mooie blazer btw:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gave outfit! Ik vind vooral je top erg mooi! Wat een mooie omgeving ook, zeker om luchtballonen te spotten!
    xoxo
    thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooi outfitje! Die wedges zijn leuk met een grijze skinny.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooi outfitje meid, love de top en wedges! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen