dinsdag 27 juli 2010

The bigger, the better?






(outfit; shorts - Vila, top - h&m, blazer - zara, wedges - h&m)

FINALLY! My pictures are bigger! Haha. Never knew how I could get them bigger, but I find the solution.. Photobucket!
Yesterday I uploaded my photos at mijnalbum.nl.. Those that show on the photos?? Because sometimes there is the text 'mijnalbum' on the photos and sometimes the photos are just normal.. How do you see it??

Today just a simple outfit.. In the day I had to work and after that I visited my grandmother.. It was a little too cold to wear shorts, but I wanted to wear them.. Stubborn me! Hihi.
And I also apologize for the véry boring background of my pictures.. Always the same past days! In the day I have to work and after that I don't have time to go anywhere to take pictures.. Also because I have to take them myself.. Probably very boring to watch my blog haha! But that will change soon! Only have to work a couple of days and after that I am in Denmark!!

xoxo, Femke.

4 opmerkingen: