zondag 25 juli 2010

Modefabriek!






(outfit: blazer - Zara, dress - Zara, shoes - Asos, clutch - h&m)

For the people that follow my blog a little bit longer, know that I had to design a collection for 10Feet at school.. To thank me and my fellowstudents, we were invited to the 'Modefabriek'. This is actually a tradeshow, for purchasers in stores and stuff.. So we walked around all kind of little stores, where all sorts of fashionbrands, showed there new collection. That was really nice to see! Unfortunately we couldn't buy anything! But damn, did I saw a lot of nice stuff! Hihi. There was also a catwalkshow from 10Feet that we could visit. I have never been to a real catwalkshow and it was really nice to see! My wish is to visit catwalkshows in all fashionweeks. New York, Paris, Amsterdam.. And so on! Hihi, that would be amazing! You never know, maybe one day it will happen! Keep believin' in your dreams!

The day was really nice and we had a lot of fun.. Walked around, laughed, watched the catwalkshow and eat some delicious cupcakes! Hihi.

How was your weekend?
Xoxo, Femke.

ps, sorry for the crappy photos! don't like my camera anymore! some guy from fashionunited also made pictures of us.. I will show them in a few days, when I get them! x

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hele leuke outfit en leuke blog :)
    xoxo
    http://www.thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat gaaf, klinkt echt leuk! En mooie outfit meid, die foto samen met je vriendinnen is ook erg leuk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooi! kan je je foto's niet wat groter uploaden, das altijd leuker om naar te kijken :) xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks everyone!!

    @dogs and dresses; jaa ik zou het wel willen, alleen het lukt me niet!! Ik heb ze al op het grootste gezet zegmaar.. en mijn fotos zijn altijd erg onduidelijk.. Ik ga het nog proberen te veranderen haha! Ik doe mn best! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen