woensdag 21 juli 2010

Finally.. a blackberry!





Ohmygod, I got my blackberry bolt! FINALLY! I have been wanting this telephone for a long while now.. And now I got it! Hihi. I was really happy and wanted to make a picture with my new baby, so do not mind my hair being all over my face in that picture haha. I was to excited! The other pictures are made by my other baby, my BF..

My outfit was a simple one..
Cardigan : Zara
Shorts : Hema, children's department
Top : h&m
Fedora hat : h&m
Sandals : Primark
Bag : no. 7

Enjoy your evening, I will enjoy mine with my blackberry! Hihi.
xoxo, Femke.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Je ziet er leuk uit!
    Vooral je hoedje en sandalen!

    - Samm
    @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dat hoedje staat je erg leuk. Veel plezier met je blackberry ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuk!
    Ik heb ook een Blackberry.
    Ik volg je, volg je mij ook?

    x

    http://beautyblogt.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen