zaterdag 31 juli 2010

You never know what to expect..







(outfit: dress - zara, denim jacket - h&m, tregging - pieces, booties - zara, bag - from turkye)

For the first time in a very long time, I had a saturday off.. No work! So my boyfriend and I wanted to do all kinds of fun things, like laying down on the beach, or go to an amusement park like Walibi.. But it was terrible weather.. The sky was grey and it was raining and cold.. So no amusement park or good things for us.. But sitting inside the house made us lazy, so we decided (when it was dry for a second) to go to the beach and walk around a bit.. Ofcourse brought our umbrella, because you'll never know! We had luck and it was dry when we were there.. So it wasn't the day we had in mind, but still had fun! Just loving our time together!

xoxo, Femke.
ps, i knoooow I wear my zara booties a lot lately.. But I love them so much hihi!

2 opmerkingen: