zondag 1 augustus 2010

Pink simplicity







Just like yesterday, today was also a day of strange weather.. My and my boyfriend were bored, so we decided to go out with the bicycle.. I put on my shorts, and first it was bloody hot, but then clouds came over and I was freezing (i know, a little bit exaggerated).. But it was strange weather! Still enjoyed our day though!

My outfit?
Just simpel,
shorts are from zara, the fedora hat and my top are h&m.. And the sandals are asos!

xoxo, Femke.

Ps. when you see my blog and like it, don't hesitate to follow me or leave a message! I always love and enjoy the sweet messages and new followers!
Ps2 - working on a new header! when i can find the time.. probably tuesday!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke outfit! Logisch dat je het koud kreeg toen de zon weg was..brrr!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooh wat een mooie foto's! En ook een leuke outfit, vooral dat shortje xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Best simpel inderdaad maar heel erg leuk!
    xx

    http://thelongblondlady.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooie top! En ik heb dezelfde korte broek, leuk issie he!! :D Staat je in ieder geval super meid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen