dinsdag 24 augustus 2010

First day at school!










Today we had our first official day at school! We are just being explained what kind of project we need to do the first 9 weeks of our stay in Herning at TEKO school! It is something that looks like that project I had to do at my own school.. We have to create a brand and design clothes, make them, set up some plans for it and that kind of things.. Sounds nice! And the facilities at this school are so much more than at my own school in Holland! Photos of the inside of school will also follow.. These are just a few photos from the outside, to give a small impression!

Today I used my new bag for the first time! I did a small walk and what happened? IT BROKE! My bag is broken.. Luckily I can still use it, but I can't do/put it on my shoulder anymore.. :(

My outfit?
My new lovely leather jacket! - Mango
Denim blouse - Zara
Striped top - Mango
Skinny jeans -h&m
Booties - Zara
Bag - vilja.nl

Well.. Some girls from our corridor invited Jessica and me to play some card game with them! So we will do that! Our corridor is filled with all the girls from school, from our project group! Very nice girls! 8 are from Holland, 7 our from Belgium and two girls are from Schotland! They look very nice, so it will be a fun time with them here!

You'll be hearing from me soon!

xoxo, Femke.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt stoer dat je in Denemarken zit! Maar hoe zit het precies wat je daar doet? Ik ben wel erg benieuwd? Vanuit welke studie doe je t?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super leuk, ik wilde ook naar die school maar ik twijfel een beetje. Welke opleiding doe je daar? Ik wil/wilde graag Fashion Design daar doen.

    xx fesi-fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik wilde het zelfde als Joy vragen :). Dus ben benieuwd naar je antwoord. En super leuke outfit. Zonde van je tas. Veel plezier en succes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuk leuk! Ik ga volgend jaar ook naar TEKO dus vind het super leuk om te lezen hoe jij het daar vind en wat je allemaal mee maakt! Jij komt ook uit Friesland toch?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen