maandag 16 augustus 2010

Down by the lake.


(outfit; denim blouse - zara, black dress - vila, leatherlooklegging - dontknow, bag - primark, flipflops - havaianas)

This is a photo of yesterday!
My bf and I went to the lake, just to walk, talk and have fun. Gonna miss him so much when i am in Denmark. Just one week left with eachother.. and he is veery busy, so I am not able to see him a lot this week :(..

Today I went shopping with my mother and i found THE móst perfect black leather jacket ever! hihih. Just very simple, but that is what I wanted! can't wait to show it to you!
Also ordered a new bag! A proenza schouler lookalike! I loooooove those PZ bags! And I would die for a bag like that.. But they are not in my budget, but now I found this great lookalike.. Am curious to see it in real life! Hopefully it is even beautiful IRL!

When I get it, ofcourse i am going to show it!

xoxo, Femke.

2 opmerkingen: