dinsdag 3 augustus 2010

Feeling like a gypsy?






(outfit: seethrough blouse - h&m, denim shorts - Vila, lace top underneath the blouse - h&m, jersey blazer - Vila, booties - Zara, headband/scarve - Hema, chainbag - Turkye)

Spend the afternoon with a good friend of mine. I do not see her a lot and that is a pity.. When we were younger, we almost spend every day together! But with both our busy schedules, that isn't possible anymore.. But the times that we see eachother, are always fun! We have a lot things to say and laugh a lot hihi. These pictures are made by her!

This morning I was cleaning out my closet and I found this scarve.. Thought it would be fun as a headband! A few years ago I always wore something in my hair and lately I do not do it.. Always wear my hair loose or with a small braid.. So thought this would be fun for a change! Also love the colours.. The flowers are exactly the same color as my khaki blouse!

Tomorrow I am going shopping with another close friend of mine, we are going to Rotterdam. She has a room there and I am going to visit her and ofcouuuuurse we are going to do our shoppingspree! So excited, I have a looong wishlist and hopefully I will find some of it! Will show the results after tomorrow!

Xoxo, Femke.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. leuke outfit! vooral je booties! veel plezier morgen in R'dam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ahh wauwie, superleuk!! En je bent en blijft zo'n leuk spontaan meisje, of zo kom je in ieder geval wel over op de foto's haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Bedankt!
    En sarah, wat lief :$. Hihih!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen