vrijdag 6 augustus 2010

Party weekend/week!

(source : unknown!)

I will not post any outfitposts this weekend.. There is something called 'Sneekweek' in town.. That is a week filled with daytime and nighttime activitities.. For me it means, party all week!! I will sleep with my boyfriend this weekend, so that means I can't post on my blog.. I will be back home on monday, for just a few seconds.. But I try to post my outfits!

I am soo excited! There are all different dj's performing, for example Sunnery James! Uhuuu, Doutzen Kroes her boyfriend! Never heard him perfom, so I don't know if he is good, but I have seen him on pictures and I knooow he is GORGEOUS! Hihi.

The main reason for the Sneekweek is sailing.. Wednesday there are sailing competitions and so.. So this picture seemed appropriate!

Now I'm off to my boyfriend! Let's party!
xoxo, Femke.

1 opmerking:

  1. heel veel plezier. ik ken de sneekweek wel :) ben benieuwd naar je outfits!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen