woensdag 25 augustus 2010

Metallic nails and wet feet









Today was our first day off. So me, Jessica (my roommate) and Hanna (Schottish girl) went to a big shopping mall! Was really nice! Went to a few shops there and ofcourse bought a few things haha! Which I will show you later!

Hanna went and meet up with her parents who were leaving today, so me and Jessica just went into Herning city.. Just looked around and made some pictures.. Herning is such a cute city, with beautiful art in it (probably will take some outfit pictures in front of it hihi), and just beautiful surroundings..

We were in front of those fountains, and it was kind of windy.. And all of a sudden the water is splashing on me! Haha, as you can see on the photo, I was a bit shocked haha!

My outfit
Pants - Zara (I wear them a lot lately, but it is soo comfy!)
Blouse - h&m
Shoes - h&m
Leather jacket - Mango
Bag - Vilja.nl

xoxo, Femke.

3 opmerkingen: