dinsdag 24 augustus 2010

On my way to Denmark..







(outfit sunday; shorts - Zara, top - h&m, jersey blazer -h&m, flipflops -havaianas)
(outfit monday; blazer -h&m, skirt - h&m, top - Zara, shoes - Zara)

Excuse my lack of posts the past couple of days, but I have been travelling to Denmark and after that we had to wait for internet.. These pictures are from Sunday and yesterday! The first is all my lugagge! Haha! I know, it is sooo much! But don't blame me, I am going to stay here for like 5 months and ofcourse I have to bring along all my clothes, shoes and jackets! Haha.
The trip was quit long! It was a 9 hour drive.. We were in a few traffic jams, but we have survived! Haha. Jessica was already at our room.. It is a cute room and we have decorated it quit nice! Am going to show you pictures later this week!

After arriving at our room, me, my parents and my boyfriend just went into town (Herning) and eat something.. After eating me and Jeffrey (my BF) went to our hotel, to spend our last night together.. It was a very cute hostel, and we got the móst cutest little suitcase, where our remotecontrol and some other things were in! Hihi. The view was also very beautiful! The next morning I had to say goodbye to my parents and boyfriend.. Hardest thing ever! Will not see them in about 2 months or more..

When we said goodbyes, Jessica and I had to go to school! Just had an introduction day, got a tour around school and after that visited the city.. Drank something with the girls! It is a small town, but think it is much fun! There are a few stores and a few bars and clubs!
Despite the fact that I have to miss my friends, family and boyfriend very much, I think I will have a great time here in Denmark!

xoxo, Femke.

1 opmerking: