woensdag 11 augustus 2010

I fell in love with the DJ!


Ohmygod, had the BEST night yesterday! And I fell in love with Sunnery James.. He is the hottest man alive!! (Besides my BF ofcourse hihi).. Not only is he extremely hot, he is also an excellent DJ! It was soo nice! I don't even have outfit posts to show what I was wearing, because all I did that night was dancing, having so much fun and loving mister DJ! His girlfriend is Doutzen Kroes, she is a Frisian and blond.. So am I! Thát means, that I have a shot! Hahaha. Ok, a little bit daydreaming here, but it is never wrong to have dreams. Hihih, if my boyfriend reads this, he probably will kill me! On the other hand.. He loves Doutzen Kroes, so maybe we could do a partnerswap! Hahaha.

Just wanted to share this pictures with you, not very clear, i know! But it's something...

Tonight I am going to sleep very early, am exhaaaausted!
xoxo, Femke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten