donderdag 26 augustus 2010

A sunny day in Denmark




(my outfit; dress worn as top - zara, red blazer - zara, leather short - vintage, shoes - zara)

Today we had sĂșch a long day! We needed to work with the computerprogramm 'Illustrator'.. And that is a nice programm to work with, never did it before, but I have learned a lot.. But I became frustraded, because the programm didn't do with I wanted! Aarrgh! Hihi. And it was such a long day.. Just sitting behind the computer from 8.20 till 14.40! ohmygod! It was also very nice weather, the sun was shining the complete day! Since I have been in Denmark (yeaa, I know, that is only 4 days), the weather was shitty! Raining, extremely windy and such.. So this was a nice welcome! Unfortunately we needed to sit behind the computer till 14.40...

That is why Jessica and I went for a walk, to explore the area.. We discovered some soccer fields, so maybe we can check that out sometimes, if there is a match!

Tonight there is a party in the basement of our accomendation! So we are going to check that out.. Maybe it is nice! And if not, we will be back in our rooms again in just seconds! Hihi.

xoxo, Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten