maandag 9 augustus 2010

The sweetest thing







(outfit; complete outfit - zara, flipflops - havaianas)

Hii lovelies!
Here is just a quick update post about what I am wearing today.. I went to one of my best friend.. She had some shit going on in her life and ofcourse I had to go to here, to support her! Despite all the hurt and sadness, we also had fun. Even had the móst delicious home-made shrimp cocktail I ever had! haha. Never had a shrimp cocktail before, but I fell in love! hmm, that is sóo delicious! Hihi.

Also want to tell you something else.. This morning I still was at my boyfriends.. And after showering I had to come downstairs.. Didn't know why.. So I sat down.. And they (my BF, his parents and sister and her boyfriend!) gave me a present.. It was the dvd-box of all 6 seasons of Sex and the City! I was soo happy with it. I always wanted that, but thought it was too expensive! And now I have it! Very sweeet!! A gift because I am leaving to Denmark. Now I can watch it there!

Tonight I am going to party again! With mixed feelings.. Because my BFF is sitting at home, feeling all sad and I am going to have fun! But by staying home, I am not helping her or something.. So I am going, but thinking about you honey! ;)..

Big love for her! And ofcourse love for all my other followers as well!
xoxo, Femke.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke outfit! Mooi cadeau om te krijgen zeg! Veel plezier!

    XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie outfit, en gefeliciteerd met SATC-set, die van mij is zowat grijs gedraaid (zover dat kan bij dvd's ;-)

    Rosanneke
    http://fashionisnotjustbeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen