dinsdag 10 augustus 2010

Yesterday..









Had another great night with another great friend! Hihi. We also went to the fair again and went into the most hilarious thing! Hahah, we have some funny pictures, not really blog worthy! Hahah! After the fair, we went to the best DJ's, really good music was playing! So yet again, the atmosphere was great, the music was great and also the weather was great!
I even got recognized by some girl! Hihi. She knew it because of my red blazer! Soo funny and so nice that she said something!

Tonight is the last 'going out night' for me in the Sneekweek .. At this moment it is raining, so I pray to God that the weather is going to be better tonight.. Because tonight Sunnery James is coming!! Aaaah, hottie alert! Am excited for yet another great evening!

Oh, and my outfit?
Leather shorts - vintage,
Khaki blouse -h&m
Red blazer - Zara
Shoes - I believe Topshop, there are not mine, but my friends!

xoxo, Femke!

2 opmerkingen: