maandag 30 augustus 2010

Summer is not over yet!







Hii lovelies,

Here is an update of what I am wearing today. Yet again, another beautiful day! I know, it is still August, but I was already used to bad weather, rain and a lot of wind! So these past (sunny) days in Denmark were a pleasant change and suprise!

Went to school today, didn't do anything special.. Still just starting up our project.. Am excited though! Can't wait to really get started and start making and drawing things!
Today I was wearing a new necklace.. First I was doubting if it hated or loved it! Still not really convinced, but decided to wear it.. Because the necklace really stands out, I kept the rest of my outfit really simple.. What do you think about it?

Wherefrom?
Blouse - h&m
Blazer - h&m
Skinny jeans -h&m
Booties - zara
Necklace - h&m

xoxo, Femm.

2 opmerkingen: