woensdag 18 augustus 2010

Something old, something new.






Todays outfit! I am already started with looking at my clothes, what do I want to come with me to Denmark (almost everything ofcourse haha) and while doing that, I 'found' this top! Used to wear it a lot, but haven't wore it in a while.. That is why I am wearing it today! Hihi.
Also wearing my new Zara flats.. Always when I buy black flats, they do not walk nice or something else is wrong, they hurt.. But these ones are pérfecto! Hihih. So probably will be wearing them a lot!

The rest of the outfit?
Top - h&m
Blazer - Vila
Skirt - Zara
Belt - Zara
Flats - Zara

xoxo Femke.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your style! Veel plezier in Denmark. Kijk ook even op mijn blog life-is-a-monster.blogspot.com, just started ;-)!

    X Laura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie top! :) Have fun in Denemarken! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen