zaterdag 28 augustus 2010

Scandinavian fashionlove


As you all know, I am in Denmark at this moment.. The fashion here is so amazing, just like the other Scandinavian countries, like Sweden or Finland! I am totally in love with the brand Swedish brand Monki (just opened a store in Holland yesterday)! At this moment I live in Herning, but there is a big city called Arhus, that is not that far from here.. And there is also a Monki store! So definitly going to checkt that out! And ofcourse buy something! Haha, if I find something.. But I am very excited to discover all new Scandinavian brands! Do not know that much, but I love Monki and I loĆ³ve Acne! So maybe I will find a lot more here! I love the simplicity and the minimalistic style they have here..

At my school there are also people walking around who look soo amazing! Almost want to take pictures of them.. Maybe one day I will! If I do I will place it on my blog, hihi!

Today there's not an outfitpost, because I do not wear something 'blogworthy'.. Haha! We just went to the shoppingmall nearby to just look around!
And tonight we are going to partyyy! Really excited and curious how it is going to be!

I'll keep you posted!
xoxo, Femke.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel mooi! Heb je er al aanfoto's van? Hoe lang is die oranje rok ongeveer?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke collage! Ik ben blij dat die winkel nu ook in Nederland zit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen