donderdag 19 augustus 2010

Je ne regrette rien!

(source : unknown)

aaahh..
today everything is going wrong!!
and also got a email from photobucket that i need to expand my blablalaaa,
don't know what to do, but I know that it means that all my images are not being shown..
So my blog is filled with ugly images!

Do not know if I am going to update the coming days,
I am very busy packing and so.. Arranging all kind of stuff,
saying goodbye to friends and family..
i HATE goodbyes! so this is not a good time for me, hihi.
that is why I placed this image of the tattoo saying 'je ne regrette rien',
i do not have regrets of anything! hopefully Denmark will be a great succes
and it means that I do not have to have regrets!
I really like that tattoo.. Saw it once on the internet, do not have
a source or anything.. But I like it and maybe I will use the same text on
my own tattoo..
I always wanted to have a tattoo.. Think this is very inspiring text!
Going to think about it in Denmark!
Hihi.

Now I am off, stressing and making myself nervous! Hihi.
JE NE REGRETTE RIEN!
xoxo, Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten