donderdag 12 augustus 2010

Polyvore.

two outfits - 1Mode Trends & Stijlen - Polyvore


I am very sick.. So I am wearing my PJ's all day, am not feeling like dressing up or doing anything at all! That is why I love Polyvore so much.. Just looking at beaaaautiful clothing, shoes, bags and accessoires and making the best wishlists!

Here is one of my creations! Hihi. Just two outfits I would loooove to have! The outfit on the left is just a casual outfit, I would wear to school or just going to a friend or something like that! Just a nice skinny jeans, a seetrough blouse, a brown blazer and those beaaaautiful Jeffrey Campbell shoes!
The second outfit, on the right, is more a party outfit! With the leather shorts, the gorgeous sass and bide cropped top, ofcourse a blazer for some warmth and the beaaautiful, to die for wedges from Finsk. Really, I want them sooo bad! But unfortunately it doesn't fit my budget! Haha. To make it a little bit more colourful I choose the Proenza Schouler bag.. Also would DIE for a bag like that!! but yet again, doesn't fit my budget!

Despite the fact I am feeling so sick, polyvore cheers me up a little bit! Hihi.

xoxo, Femke.

3 opmerkingen: