zaterdag 21 augustus 2010

i HATE goodbyes!




(outfit : chino pants - zara, top - zara, blazer - h&m, belt - zara, shoes - zara)

Hmmm.. Tomorrow I am leaving to Denmark! For those who don't know, I am going there for 5 months! Am going to the TEKO school, to follow classes there! Have mixed feelings about it, on one side I am soo excited and looking forward to go there! Meet new people, being in a complete new and other environment, living on my own (well, together with a friend of mine but ok!) and learning so much new things! But on the other side.. I have to miss my boyfriend, friends and family for so long! Saying goodbye to everyone is very hard! Thank god for email, skype and telephone, otherwise I would die! Hihi.

So this weekend is filled with goodbyes and tears! (yea, I am an emotional wreck! haha). And my next post will be from Denmark, herning! Aaaahhh!

xoxo, Femke.

ps. these photo's with my bff are made in my hometown. There were some festivities and there was music! Very nice and we have so much fun! A good way to say goodbye! If there are good ways of saying goodbye....

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Heeeel veeel plezier en succes daar! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige outfit! Have fun over there.. Voor als je terug komt heb je alvast een nieuwe volger haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hee buurvrouw!
    haha kwam erachter dat je ook een blog hebt!
    leuk!! kijk ook eens op mijne :P
    ik ben een follower van je geworden!

    xxx zie je morgen!!
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I like your style and the photos on your blog! You look really pretty on them! (Happy too!) Love the jacket and the bag by the way!

    xx Marije

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen