vrijdag 14 mei 2010

blaze it up..




blaze it up!
when i first saw this blazer i fell in love. I think that it is beautiful! The shape, the shoulders, the buttons on it and the back is also beautiful. (Couldn't get it good enough on the picture by myself, so hopefully someone will take a picture of the back oneday. these pictures are all made by me, because I was home alone. i still live with my parents, so my boyfriend is also not always with me, to take pictures.)
Yesterday was my day off and my boyfriend was also free. There was some kind of musicfestival in the park of the village where I live. Luckily it was dry, but it was freeezing cold. I probably thought it was spring already, because I wore my flats. Well, that was a big mistake! My feet died! Unbelievable, sooo cold. But despite my dead feet and the bad weather, me, my boyfriend and some of my friends had a fun afternoon.
But today, I have to do a lót of homework for school, so I have to sit after the computer the complete day. And ofcourseeeee, the sun is shining! It isn't fair...

If you want to know where I bought my outfit..
Blazer : Zara
Top : h&m
Skinny : h&m
Flats : h&m

With Love,
Femke xoxo.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten