dinsdag 11 mei 2010

first day of the rest of my bloglife..

wow. I have my own blog.. looking at the fact that soo many people have a online blog, this isn't a special thing. but for me it kind of is!
I have always been very inspired by all the fashion blogs, for example the blogs from stylescrapbook or late afternoon. That is why i wanted a blog for myself. To place stories about my life, about fashion, about my clothes, about things I love, it could be about anything.

the reason why I choose for the name 'woman in the mirror' is as follows.. I absolutly loooove Micheal Jackson, it is such a same that he passed away ... it happened when I was with my BF on vacation in Turkey, so it was a weird vacation, knowing that MJ wasn't with us anymore.. But anyway, one of my favorite songs of him is 'man in the mirror'. (Among his other fantastic songs ofcourseeee). In this song, he sings about first look at yourself, before you blame someone else or give an opinion about other people. This blog is about myself, I will reflect myself, look at what I do, what I like and what I want. I will take a look in my own mirror.

This is it for now!

With Lovee,
Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten