zondag 30 mei 2010

STRIKE a pose!



Like I said yesterday, today I went bowling with my boyfriend and some friends.. To be specific, my BF's sister, his cousin and her boyfriend! After the bowling we had a couple (too many? hihi) drinks at a new club in my BF's town. It was so much fun !
The first picture is me with my geeky bowlingshoes! Hihi. Funny enough, they match with my shorts and red nailpolish! Haha! Because I didn't have good pictures of my outfit, I made some myself. Here are the pictures of what I wore...





My outfit :
Striped top : h&m
Cardigan : Zara
Blue shorts : Mango
Watch necklace : River Island
Peacesign necklace : bought it from someone on Fashionfinds
Shoes : Sasha

Today was a bit of a relaxing day, but on the otherhand also a hard working day! I slept at my boyfriends, so when we woke up, we decided (after showering and eating) to watch a movie. We saw I am legend with Will Smith. We already saw it before, but it is a beautiful movie.. Around 3 o'clock I went home to work hard on my schoolproject.. And i was soo tired of the night before.. But there are deadlines.. Everything needs to be ready in one week. OMG! 1 WEEK! Ok, I am stressing out.. That is why I am going to sleep and work very very hard this week! Wish me luck!

Xoxo, Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten