woensdag 19 mei 2010

the sky is blue and the sun is shining









yeeey! finally! the sun is shining! when that happens, I am happy! that probably explains the photo where I tried to jump! hihi. It still was a bit windy (that is the reason why my hair didn't stay in the way I wanted!), but the sun was shining and I could leave the house without my trenchcoat. As much as I love my trenchcoat, I was happy that I could take it off!!

the soundtrack of today is a song from mumford and sons, called the cave! I normally don't listen to that kind of music, I am more into the slowjams, r&b and that sort of music.. But when I heard this song for the first time.. I immediatly fell in love! the sound, the text, the voice of the singer, i love everything! And it is such a relax song.. The perfect song for a lovely summerday! I think this will be my soundtrack for the whole summer!

Wondering what I am wearing? Today is a h&m day.. Everything I wear is from h&m! Even my bra is from h&m haha!

That was it for today!
xoxo Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten