zondag 16 mei 2010

My weekend of fun!




Me, with my lovely boyfriend (L).







I had such a fun weekend! Yesterday, Saturday, was the birthday of my boyfriends dad! We had so much fun and it became a late night..

What was I wearing?
Blazer : h&m
Tanktop : h&m
Pants : Vero Moda
Zipper wedges : h&m

The next day, was just a relaxing day.. The sun was shining, so me and my boyfriend went outside and played some soccer. My BF is a very good soccer player! (Proud girlfriend speaking hihi).
I wore a tanktop from the h&m garden collection, a vest from miss Etam and my pants are from h&m.. Because it was lovely weather and it was a lazy sunday, i wore my Havaiana flipflops!
I am a very clumsy person, I spilled some sauce on my top, so I had to change in something else.. I wasn't feeling like dressing up and I was sleeping with my BF, so my clothing options were not big. I wore a striped shirt from miss Etam, with a circle scarf from the h&m..

A lot of outfits, but it was a fun weekend!

Good night,
With love, Femke xoxo.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten