maandag 17 mei 2010

stripes are everywhere!



I have tried to make a lot of photos.. But today just wasn't my day I think.. The only nice pictures were these two.. One is headless haha. And the other one is me looking out the window.. I am a bit limited with my photos, because I make them myself.. Like I have said before, I still live at my parents. I don't want to ask them to make pictures of me, because they hate the internet haha. So they will probably also hate blogs. They don't see the point of putting pictures online, that everyone can see you.. That is why I don't ask them.. I could ask my little brother, but I never see him haha. He is always on his way, to work, to school or to his friends. Ofcourse I could ask my boyfriend, but (unfortunately) I don't see him as much as I want.. I see him like twice a week. And if I want to have new messages on my blog every day, that is also not an option.. That is why I take my own pictures and that is also why I don't have a lot of diversity in my photos. And sometimes I am also a little bit ashamed to ask if someone wants to take pictures from me. It is like I am saying that I am beautiful and have a incredible fashion style. But that is not why I have this blog.. I am just enjoying placing photos of my outfits!
Hopefully that will change when I go to Denmark. The girl I am going with, is also a big fashionlover and she will probably take pictures of me.. That will only take a little while, because I am not going to Denmark before the 23th of August.. But untill then...

What am I wearing today?
a lot of stripes! because i love the stripe trend!!
Striped cardigan : Vero Moda
Striped tanktop : Zara
Skinny jeans : Only
Pumps : 5th Avenue.

And what I wanted to say.. I don't have expensive clothes or big brands in my closet.. I am just a student who loves fashion.. That is why I wear a lot of h&m, zara and vero moda clothes!

xoxo Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten