donderdag 27 mei 2010

a snake around my neck!





Like I said before, we have to make a collection for a schoolproject. The first three pictures are photos of me, really serious and focussed haha! I have noticed that I really enjoy sewing. The more I do it, the more I learn and the more I enjoy it. Hopefully I can participate on a sewing course in Denmark and I will learn even more. And eventually I will be able to make my own clothes! Hihi. For the collection for my schoolproject, there is still a lot of work we have to do! When everything is finished, I will show you the results!

My outfit of today...
Shirt : h&m (what else is new hihi)
Trousers : Vero Moda
Snakeprinted scarve : Sasha
Shoes : Sasha Shoes

When I saw this scarve yesterday, I fell in love. Normally I am not that into animalprints! I think it quickly looks trashy. But this scarve is lovely, to my opinion. Just a small touch of animalprint!

Have a lovely day,
xoxo Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten