vrijdag 14 mei 2010

fashion all over the world!






One of the reasons that I have made this blog, is because I looove (fashion)blogs! Like I said before, I take a look on fashion blogs and fashionsites almost every single day. One of my favorites is hel-looks.com! All of the five images above are from that site. On the site are all fashionable people from Helsinki, Finland. People from the Scandinavian area are most of the time véry fashionable. Lovely to look at and get inspiration from.

Fashionicons:
Alexa Chung





Whitney Port



Miroslava Duma



There are a lot of style icons, and mine can change very quickly.. But there are some women that I always love. For example it-girls Alexa Chung, Miroslava Duma and Whitney Port.
Their fashionsense... Really unbelievable! They are also lovely to look at, to follow and to get a lot of inspiration from!

With Love,
Femke xoxo.

1 opmerking: