vrijdag 28 mei 2010

the neighbors know his name

OMG. Tremaine Aldon Neverson, also known as TREYSONGZ, comes to Holland.. Tomorow! I knew this a while ago.. and I wanted to go.. BADLY! i mean, trey songz, common! he is the best! so I asked all my girlfriends.. but really nobody wanted to go with me.. Some of them didn't even know trey songz, (i was like, ohmygod!) others didn't have the money to go and other just didn't feel like going.. And to go to treysongz with my boyfriend also isn't an option.. So, i have to stay home.. While the slomjamz-god is in Holland.. So today I am listening to his cd's all day.. (My favorite songs, 'lost love', 'i invented sex', 'neighbors know my name', 'say ahh', 'yo side of the bed', 'wonder woman' and so on and so on...) This way I feel like being there? Hihi, not even close.. Well, maybe he likes Holland a lot and decides to come again.. HOPE SO! So tremaine, if you read this, pleeeeeeeeeeeease come back to holland!! Hihi.

xoxo Femke!

ps. I will go bowling with my boyfriend and some of my friends tomorrow.. It is not a concert of Trey Songz, but it is a very good replacement!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten